Summary:
A woman contemplates whether or not to keep her baby, whilst waiting for her lover to arrive in a small cafe.
I liked how this film was pretty much just one long take which slowly zoomed in on the main character. This dolly shot took advantage of the fact that that the film is a short film which mean it can do things longer films can't.
Despite how much I liked the idea of one continuous dolly shot I did come to find it getting a bit boring at the end as it severely limited what could be done with the camera.
A woman contemplates whether or not to keep her baby, whilst waiting for her lover to arrive in a small cafe.
I liked how this film was pretty much just one long take which slowly zoomed in on the main character. This dolly shot took advantage of the fact that that the film is a short film which mean it can do things longer films can't.
Despite how much I liked the idea of one continuous dolly shot I did come to find it getting a bit boring at the end as it severely limited what could be done with the camera.
Comments
Post a Comment