Summary:
Caroline, a 17-year-old girl, has a break down in town after receiving tragic news about her father. however as the film progresses it is soon revealed that more is at play then it first seemed.
I liked how the film uses one long take of the girl in the taxi to completely subvert your expectations. When she enters the taxi you are on her side and are genuinely concerned for her but when she leaves you see her in a new light.
One problem I had with the short film is how it tries to position you on the side of the female lead. The reason for this was because I found her completely dislikable and with out a justifiable reason for what she doing when you find out whats really going on.
Caroline, a 17-year-old girl, has a break down in town after receiving tragic news about her father. however as the film progresses it is soon revealed that more is at play then it first seemed.
I liked how the film uses one long take of the girl in the taxi to completely subvert your expectations. When she enters the taxi you are on her side and are genuinely concerned for her but when she leaves you see her in a new light.
One problem I had with the short film is how it tries to position you on the side of the female lead. The reason for this was because I found her completely dislikable and with out a justifiable reason for what she doing when you find out whats really going on.
Comments
Post a Comment